Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT on PDA

If you have an older version of Personal Profile, it would have contained it's own limited subset of SWT and thus supercede the version you're trying to use. In general, it's not a good idea to use Personal Profile if you want to use SWT. Instead, you should get Foundation.

   Stef

Frederic Dreier <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/26/2006 10:13 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."        <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list." <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT on PDA

I double-checked the version and both version match.

In the mean time, I eared that SWT could have problem with the last
version of J9 (with 1.1 personal profiles). Does anyone experienced the
problem or just have experience when it works by him?

Regards,
Frederic