Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT on PDA

I double-checked the version and both version match.

In the mean time, I eared that SWT could have problem with the last version of J9 (with 1.1 personal profiles). Does anyone experienced the problem or just have experience when it works by him?

Regards,
Frederic

David Whiteman a écrit :

I thought the library path needed to point to a directory containing the .dll, not a class name.

Make sure you have the swt.jar that is the same version as the .dll file (i.e. the swt.jar should be version 3.235).

David

lipe! wrote:
Try to specify library path manually with argument "-D" when you start virtual machine.

ie: java -Djava.library.path=/bin my.package.MyClass