[platform-swt-dev] setSelection(1) not triggering widgetDefaultSelected event

When I do a

cmd1.setSelection(1)

where cmd1 is a button or radio button the graphical object selection
changes as if the user selected it with the mouse.  However the underlying
event widgetDefaultSelected() is not kicked off as I had expected.  Is this
a bug or a lack of understanding of how this should work on my part?  I was
looking at this for doing some automated user interaction for testing.

Thanks,

Gary

Back to the top