[platform-swt-dev] little word processor- swt

What am going to do is, develop a very primitive word
processor using SWT.

For e.g users can inserts(input) texts and images(to a
certain position) and should be able to save and
reload with the same settings (positions). basically a
primitive word processor.

Eventually to generate a XML from the display and then
generate a HTML.

It would be really handy if I can incooperate drag and
drop and cut and paste features into this,
 I know there allready developed little word
processors which supports Texts only but not the both
Texts and Images at the same time.

Can u let us know how to proceed on this, Ideas are
welcome.

wating for a reply soon

thanks

http://mail.yahoo.com