[platform-swt-dev] event handling in native

Hi,
This is my first message to swt-dev list. I am using SWT in my work and also for some hobby programs. While reading the SWT-Design article Part1 by Steve Northover, I have seen the following statement:

"No code reaches back into Java from C to get a field or invoke a method"

My question is, if no code gets back to Java, how did the events are implemented. Are there any simplified examples like the one in the article?

Regards,
Bahadir Yagan

Back to the top