[platform-swt-dev] Re: How to get and build the source for SWT 3.1M7?

"Thomas Mauch" Wed, 18 May 2005 00:51:48 +0200 -----
> I want to get and build the SWT source code for Eclipse 3.1 M7.

I don't know how to do that exactly, but

> My starting point was the website http://www.eclipse.org/swt/.

you might instead start at the Eclipse 3.1 M7 downloads page

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/S-3.1M7-200505131415/index.php

and choose either

> Source Build (Source in .zip) (instructions)
> Source Build (Source fetched via CVS) (instructions)

Either instructions will tell you

> This source build download contains all the Java code, non-Java
> resources, and scripts that build a particular version of Eclipse.
> Although you can manually edit build.xml files in each feature and
> plug-in, they are typically generated by the Eclipse pde-build
> plug-in.

but you can still probably find a target that does what you want. In
the worst case, build all and discard all but SWT.

Back to the top