[platform-swt-dev] How to get and build the source for SWT 3.1M7?

I want to get and build the SWT source code for Eclipse 3.1 M7.

My starting point was the website http://www.eclipse.org/swt/. Under "SWT
Downloads" however, it points to Eclipse 3.1 M3 download page - not very
current.

I then tried the link "Latest 3.1 Stable Build" and was directed to the
Milestone Build: 3.1M5a page - already better, but still not good enough.

Then I found an entry in the FAQ (How do I build an SWT jar for my
platform?) and tried this. When trying to download the
org.eclipse.swt-project, I wanted to get the version used for M7, but when
looking at the different tags, I found nothing similar. How do I find out
from which tag a version, e.g. M7 was built?

And finally I tried to download the project org.eclipse.swt.win32 which
contains only one file which states that the content has been moved, so the
FAQ is obviously broken as well...

Then I tried to post to this mailing list, but my email was rejected. I
suppose that I must subscribe first and will try again, but on the web page
is just written "To post a message to all the list members, send email to
platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx." - no word that you first must subscribe to
the list.

So I'm totally confused now. Is there such a mess on your web pages or am I
totally missing something?

Back to the top