RE: [platform-swt-dev] Where can I get some handbook for SWT?

Perhaps this URL can help you get started learning SWT.
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/platform-swt-home/SWT_Resources.html

Probably the best and fastest way to get to know the SWT controls and what they can do is to load SWT into an eclipse workspace, download the eclipse examples from the download page, and run this class: org.eclipse.swt.examples.controlexample.ControlExample.

Have fun!
Carolyn

"zmj" <orion_0618@xxxxxxxxxxx>

02/24/2004 04:38 AM

Please respond to
platform-swt-dev

<platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [platform-swt-dev] Where can I get some handbook for SWT?

Thank you very much.
I keep exploring the pages in eclipse.org, but there is a mass of
information here, and I can't get the exact information I want. So would
you please tell me if I want to know how to use a class like "Table" and
I want to know all its properties, not only a little examples, is there
some URL can offer that?

Thank you again.