From: platform-swt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:platform-swt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of GCL Project G
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 5:06 PM
To: platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [platform-swt-dev] Where can I get some handbook for SWT?

I think exploring throughout eclipse.org is enough.

"zmj" <orion_0618@xxxxxxxxxxx>
2004-02-24 16:47
Please respond to platform-swt-dev
        To:        <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        [platform-swt-dev] Where can I get some handbook
for SWT?

Dear Sir/Ma'am

I am learning to use Eclipse and I want to write some components like
DBGrid in VCL(Delphi). But I feel deeply puzzled that I know little
about the classes in SWT or JFace, ... ect. Where can I get some
handbook for the classes? I want to know how the classes are used, what
the properties mean, and if I want use a method, what should I pay
attention to?

Any advice is welcom. Thanks.

Zhang MJ.
Dalian University of Technology, PRC.