From: platform-swt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:platform-swt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of zmj
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 2:48 AM
To: platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [platform-swt-dev] Where can I get some handbook for SWT?

Dear Sir/Ma'am

I am learning to use Eclipse and I want to write some components like DBGrid in VCL(Delphi). But I feel deeply puzzled that I know little about the classes in SWT or JFace, ... ect. Where can I get some handbook for the classes? I want to know how the classes are used, what the properties mean, and if I want use a method, what should I pay attention to?

Any advice is welcom. Thanks.

Zhang MJ.
Dalian University of Technology, PRC.

Back to the top