[platform-swt-dev] webstart usage example?

I am interested in using SWT to develop rich clients. I started with applets with 1.0.1, but since then have been in servlet world and I am itching to get back.

One of the things I would have to show to my team is that this can work with web start. I know with webstart, you can specify system libraries to download and install.

I was hoping someone would have already done an example of the webstart start up script that illustrates this.

One last issue is that webstart can not be used from behind a ntlm proxy. I have read some bad news in this front. any opinions ?

Thanks.

Back to the top