Re: [platform-swt-dev] webstart usage example?

I had tried using web start with SWT and it works just fine...

This is the JNLP that worked for me:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<jnlp spec="1.0+"
  codebase="file:///c:/some-client-deployment/"

<information>
  <title>Some Client</title>
  <vendor>ACME Inc</vendor>
  <homepage href="http://test.acme-inc.com/some-client"/>
  <description>
      A Test deployment
  </description>
  <icon href="acme.jpg"/>
  <icon kind="splash" href="splash.gif"/>
</information>
<offline-allowed/>
<security>
  <all-permissions/>
</security>
<resources>
  <j2se version="1.4+" />
  <jar href="client.jar"/>
  <jar href="jface.jar"/>
  <jar href="swt.jar"/>
  <nativelib href="swt-win32.jar"/>
</resources>
<application-desc main-class="com.acme.test.TabTest" />
</jnlp>

                                 Phillip Rhodes
                        <spamsucks@rhoderunner.           To:  platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                           com>           cc:
                        Sent by:                          Subject:   [platform-swt-dev] webstart usage example?
                        platform-swt-dev-admin@
                        eclipse.org

                            05/30/2003 12:02 PM
                              Please respond to
                               platform-swt-dev

I am interested in using SWT to develop rich clients.  I started with
applets with 1.0.1, but since then have been in servlet world and I am
itching to get back.

One of the things I would have to show to my team is that this can work
with web start.  I know with webstart, you can specify system libraries to
download and install.

I was hoping someone would have already done an example of the webstart
start up script that illustrates this.

One last issue is that webstart can not be used from behind a ntlm
proxy.  I have read some bad news in this front.  any opinions ?

Thanks.