RE: [platform-swt-dev] Support for JSR-198 (was SWT port for Swing!)

Could you or Derek Anderson please explain how SWT could be implemented on top of Java2D?  Java2d is just a rendering pipeline for use with AWT.  You'd still be using AWT.

"Christian Gruber" <cgruber@xxxxxxxxxxx>

05/26/2003 12:22 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev