[platform-swt-dev] Need info to refresh ApplicationWindow contents from its Menu..

Hi All,

I need pointers or examples on "how I can refresh the contents of a
ApplicationWindow subclass from its menu" ..

From the run() of a Action I am able to pass the reference back to the
ApplicationWindow and call createContents() but this is not refreshing
the content area of the ApplicationWindow..

Any kind of pointers or examples would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Avi

whatsoever is strictly prohibited.