[platform-swt-dev] Win32: Convert HICON to SWT Image

hi,

I need to get a file's Icon on win32. I think I could use some api function
for this, but
it returns a HICON - Handle of the icon.

Now how can I convert this handle to a SWT image? As I'm not very
experienced in JNI and I think most of SWT users aren't either, I am posting this here,
as there should be some JNI and Win32API experienced people round here...

Or could you even add such a function (p.e. Image getFileIcon(File f)) to
all swt implementations (it could return a generic file/dir-icon on platforms
with no file-icons (such as motif) and the according icon on win32 and gnome

Peschmä