Re: [platform-swt-dev] Button focus

Try giving example code and asking on the newsgroup.

Instead of looking for CR in the widgets, you should be looking for SWT.DefaultSelection.  Also, if there is a default button, it will take the CR.  This is probably what is happening.

"Tea Mucnjak" <Tea.Mucnjak@xxxxxxxxx>

02/12/2003 09:38 AM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev