Re: [platform-swt-dev] swt examples

Jan,

The swt examples are in the separate example plug-ins download.  You can get them from (assuming M5 drop):
- win32: http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/S-M5-200302061700/download.php?dropFile=eclipse-examples-M5-win32.zip
- all others: http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/S-M5-200302061700/download.php?dropFile=eclipse-examples-M5.zip

You can also see some smaller example snippets of using Tables at http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-swt-home/dev.html#snippets .

Grant

Jan Stöfer <jan@xxxxxxxxxxx>

02/12/2003 04:55 AM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev

        To:        platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [platform-swt-dev] swt examples

Hi,

for a gui with a table I would like to use the swt classes, i.e. the org.eclipse.swt.Table class . Since I could not find much information about the class until now, except the api doc, I had the idea to have a look into the example code that should come with my eclipse installation.
However, I cant find swtexamplessrc.zip as described in :

http://www.eclipse.org/documentation/html/plugins/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/doc/samples/org.eclipse.swt.examples/doc-html/swt_manual_setup.html
Specifically, I can't find any <install-dir>/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.swt.examples/  directory in my eclipse installation.
Is the information on that page up to date ? Where else could I get the example code ?

Jan Stoefer