re: Eclipse settings [was Re: [platform-swt-dev] Eclipse M4 on OSX]

Timothy Kettering wrote:

<snip>
4. is it possible to set it up to have it create the default workspace application in the ~/Documents folder of the user on OSX instead of the folder. (I keep finding a "workspace" folder in my Applications folder where Eclipse is located at. I think this would also make it easier for multiple users to have their own setup as well sharing the same application.

I believe this is something that really should be true on all platforms. While it could be argued that most developers don't share their workstations, this feature would also mean that I wouldn't need to
recreate my workspace every time I install a new version of Eclipse.

Andre

Back to the top