[platform-swt-dev] Eclipse M4 on OSX

Just saw that M4 for OS X came out, so I gave it a try. I got a few questions:

1. scroll wheel seems to have broken for me. it works fine in M3, but its gone in M4.

2. Opening the fonts menu when attempting to select a font for workbench results in the rainbow wheel. i have to force quit the app.

3. The app doesnt seem to be packaged anymore, unlike M3 which was wrapped up in an .app format, this one unstuffed as various parts in a folder (like other platform distributions). was this on purpose?

4. is it possible to set it up to have it create the default workspace application in the ~/Documents folder of the user on OSX instead of the folder. (I keep finding a "workspace" folder in my Applications folder where Eclipse is located at. I think this would also make it easier for multiple users to have their own setup as well sharing the same application.

Back to the top