Re: [platform-swt-dev] Eclipse crashing on OS X

Maybe issues with how mouse grab is handled.  Enter a bug report with the
information below.

                      Craig Pugsley
                      <craigpugsley@xxxxxxx>          To:      platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                        cc:
                      platform-swt-dev-admin@         Subject: Re: [platform-swt-dev] Eclipse crashing on OS X
                      eclipse.org

                      12/11/2002 12:19 PM
                      Please respond to
                      platform-swt-dev

Sorry, yeah. I should have included my OS and stuff...

I'm on 10.2.1 with 1.3. I have three projects open at the same time and
two extra classpath variables (JDOM and XERCES libraries). I do use the
Apple+H hide feature quite a lot (using a hot-key assigned to my
Microsoft Intellieye mouse) and it usually happens after I do that, but
I can't understand what that would be doing.

I don't think Eclipse is actually hanging, and I can't replicate it as
far as I've tried, I'm afraid. The behaviour I'm experiencing is that
the interface doesn't actually perform the 'button down' action and it
then doesn't work.

Cheers guys and gals.

CraigP

On Monday, November 11, 2002, at 07:33  am, Warner Onstine wrote:

> What version of OS X? Which JDK (I'm assuming jdk1.3)? I'm using 10.2
> and
> haven't had any problems.
>
> -warner

CraigP