Re: [platform-swt-dev] Can anybody tell me where can I get "http://www.csr.uvic.ca/shrimpviews/shrimp.pdf" or send it to me directly,thanks.

You are more likely to get an answer to this question if you post to the
eclipse.tools newsgroup.

                      lvyb <lvyb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                      Sent by:                        To:      platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      platform-swt-dev-admin@         cc:
                      eclipse.org                     Subject: [platform-swt-dev] Can anybody tell me where can I get
                                                      "http://www.csr.uvic.ca/shrimpviews/shrimp.pdf"; or send it to me directly,thanks.

                      11/11/2002 02:56 AM
                      Please respond to
                      platform-swt-dev

Can anybody tell me where can I get "
http://www.csr.uvic.ca/shrimpviews/shrimp.pdf"; or send it to me directly,

    Thanks.

    It was mentioned in the following article:

Back to the top