Re: [platform-swt-dev] reg., using html setText in SWT

Geetha,

This type of questions best fits on the Eclipse Tools newsgroup.
The platform-swt-dev maling list is for discussions about the implementation of SWT.

Boris

Geetha <geetha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

08/20/2002 02:48 AM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev