Re: [platform-swt-dev] GTK2 port ETA?

Right now, the top-of-the-to-do-list priority is getting rid of deprecated calls (in fact there are whole deprecated widgets like CList) that are leftovers from the GTK1 effort.  Once that mess is cleaned up, we are going to deal with the X-server resources problem (opening a million X windows).  We are not sure if it is *the* main inefficiency people are complaining about.  We need users to cooperate with us to identify which areas are slow.

Michael Toomim <toomim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

08/19/2002 09:59 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev