[platform-swt-dev] trying to run OS X drop

Ok,
So I'm finally doing it and am running into a problem. In the instructions
it says to download the 4/18 build, however this is no longer available on
the site (or if it is I don't know how to get it). I tried 4/16 drop and it
refuses to launch (I have the console output if anyone's interested). I'm
trying to download F1 right now, but I don't know if I'll have the same
problem.

I guess what I'm asking is, will the F1 drop work with the 5/5 OS X drop?

-warner

+warner onstine+

Back to the top