Re: [platform-swt-dev] Running SWT in wince

Hi Alexandre,

A better place to ask user questions is on the eclipse newsgroup (this
newsgroup is for SWT developers).

We have tested SWT using the J9 VM for ARM PocketPC. This version of the J9
VM was built specifically for ARM PocketPC (2000 and 2002).
J9 ships with the product WebSphere Studio Device Developer. An evaluation
version can be downloaded from:
http://www.embedded.oti.com/wdd/
For more information on WebSphere Studio Device Developer, you can post
questions to the following newsgroup:

Hope this helps,
Chris

                      "Alexandre Denes dos
                      Santos"                         To:      <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                      <denes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.         cc:
                      br>                             Subject: [platform-swt-dev] Running SWT in wince
                      Sent by:
                      platform-swt-dev-admin@
                      eclipse.org

                      2002/06/28 10:50
                      Please respond to
                      platform-swt-dev

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to run a swt example in a IPaq 3850 winth PocketPC 3.0.11171
build 11178 (I'm not sure if its a Pocket PC 2000 or a Pocket PC 2002).

I downloaded the dlls for win-ce from cvs (swt-win32-2047.dll and
swt-win32-2037.dll) and tried to run it with the Jeode VM. If I don´t
define
the java.library.path argument for the VM the program throws an
UnsatisfiedLinkException as expected, but when I define the argument as the
directory where my dll is, the program fails with no visible message (it´s
just crash).

Can anyone tell me how to put the swt working with the IPaq? Is there any
configuration that I'm missing? Can Jeode run SWT? If it´s not so, which VM
can I use?

Thanks for the help!

Regards
Denes