[platform-swt-dev] Running SWT in wince

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to run a swt example in a IPaq 3850 winth PocketPC 3.0.11171
build 11178 (I'm not sure if its a Pocket PC 2000 or a Pocket PC 2002).

I downloaded the dlls for win-ce from cvs (swt-win32-2047.dll and
swt-win32-2037.dll) and tried to run it with the Jeode VM. If I don´t define
the java.library.path argument for the VM the program throws an
UnsatisfiedLinkException as expected, but when I define the argument as the
directory where my dll is, the program fails with no visible message (it´s
just crash).

Can anyone tell me how to put the swt working with the IPaq? Is there any
configuration that I'm missing? Can Jeode run SWT? If it´s not so, which VM
can I use?

Thanks for the help!

Regards
Denes