Re: [platform-swt-dev] problems opening os x Eclipse project

Why not just take what you built on the iBook and move it to the G4?  The port is getting very close to the state where it will be "self-hosted" and not require Project Builder anyway.

Hope this helps.

Mark

"Warner Onstine" <sw-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

06/27/2002 07:23 PM