Re: [platform-swt-dev] Eclipse on OS X 10.2 Developer Preview

Excellent!  Welcome back Andre - hope you enjoyed yourself.

~Majik

On Sunday, June 23, 2002, at 07:47  AM, Andre Weinand wrote:

Hi,
(I'm back from vacation :-)

I recently saw Eclipse F1 running (using the term lightly) on OS X 10.2 developer preview, and the UI was completely smashed against the top of the window rendering it totally unusable.  You can not even see the edit pane.  I'm not sure if this is a bug in OS X 10.2 or not, but other apps seem NOT to be affected with similar issues, and the same executable does not show this behavior

I have OS 10.2 on a separate partition on my PB but it was just too hot in Italy
to try Eclipse on OS X 10.2

I'll give it a try in the next few days...

--andre