Re: [platform-swt-dev] How to launch a Carbon app without any wrappers?

*woot*! Good memory, Ulf.

Thanks,
McQ.

Ulf Holm Nielsen <doktor@xxxxxxxxxx>

06/05/2002 04:53 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev

        To:        platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [platform-swt-dev] How to launch a Carbon app without any wrappers?

i think someone on the apple java list talked about an ant task for
building app

and yep..

http://www.neo.com/projects/osxize/osxize.html

Ulf Holm Nielsen