Re: [platform-swt-dev] F2 Mac OS X build error

Title: Re: [platform-swt-dev] F2 Mac OS X build error

Hi,

I ran into problems trying to run Ant with make_Carbon.xml in "Eclipse SWT PI/Carbon" project

got the following error:

swt.c12: warning: could not use precompiled header '/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Headers/Carbon.p', because:
swt.c:12 warning: 'CarbonSound/CarbonSound.h' has different dat than in precomp
swt.c:12 warning: 'CarbonSound/Sound.h' has different date than in precomp

==> ddl and swt.jar in a folder "export" were not produced

Any hints on how to remedy this would be appreciated.

[ I upgraded to OS X 10.1.5 and installed the QuickTime 6 Preview, just prior to trying this Eclipse build step. ]

You seem to have a timestamp problem with your header files.
I've never seen such a message before.
I would either reinstall the MacOS X Development folder and update to the December 2001 version
or you can try to find the compiler option to prevent cc from using precompiled headers.

--andre

Back to the top