Re: [platform-swt-dev] Re: Latest Carbon stuff in dev.eclipse.org?

the latest Carbon stuff (May 30) with F1 works great but i can not enter any special characters on a german keyboard. For instance {} [] and so on.

Of course not, I'm using a Swiss-German keyboard :-)

...Just kidding, I have the same Problem!

If you don't want to volunteer I'll look into it.

But before doing that, I'll have to post the second half of my "how to bring F2 to MacOS X"

--andre

Back to the top