[platform-swt-dev] The Carbon is coming! The Carbon is coming!

In case anyone attempts to catch up to the HEAD stream and notices that there are massive changes going on, I just wanted to note that I have just started pushing out Andre's Mac OS X port to the open source repository.

Currently,  _IT_DOES_NOT_WORK_ because I am pushing all the bits out to the standard places for SWT, and not the current ProjectBuilder shape.

Don't expect to catch up to the head stream and be able to do anything useful except browse code until I have finished hacking everything. I'll let you know when it's worth trying it.

You have been warned.

McQ.

Back to the top