[platform-swt-dev] Keyboard events during Mouse drags

In the Graphical Editor Framework, objects are dragged on MousePressed ->
MouseDragging -> MouseReleased.
During the drag, things like Control+Z for undo don't work for some reason.
This is good, because undo might delete the object as it is being dragged
(and therefore active in the role of showing feedback).

However, Global Action DELETE is not a virtual accelerator on the Shell.
Consequently, we've implemented it using a KeyListener or the Canvas.
Delete is *NOT* blocked during a drag like accelerators were, and we can
get exceptions if delete occurs during a drag.

Can anything be done to prevent Delete from occuring?
Also, during keyboard drags, we setMouseCapture, which also blocks
accelerators from occuring even though the user has not touched the mouse
at all.  It this blocking of accelerators on mouse Drag/Capture consistent
across platforms?

Back to the top