Re: [platform-swt-dev] AWT on top of SWT

You still do software updates, but you can download the updates zip file
and do a local update, as opposed to going through the web. You still need
WSDD installed in order to get at the stuff.

-Andrew

David_Whiteman@xxxxxxx
04/11/2002 12:28 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev