Re: [platform-swt-dev] Contributing to OSX Port [was: MacOSX port - good progress!]

Eric Smith <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> At 8:36 AM -0500 3/20/02, Mike_Wilson@xxxxxxx wrote:
> >I'm hoping to set us up on eclipse.org today.
>
> Excellent.  I already have some changes to OS.c, to get it to compile
correctly under CodeWarrior.

Which brings up a point. I'm hoping that a goal of the port during the
bootstrap phase is that it build with Apple's ProjectBuilder, a free tool on
every MacOSX system, and eventually with Eclipse itself. If it also builds
with non-free tools without compromise, that's fine.

Bob
Object Factory Inc.

Back to the top