Re: [platform-swt-dev] Contributing to OSX Port [was: MacOSX port - good progress!]

I'm hoping to set us up on eclipse.org today.

McQ.

Chris DiGiano <digi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

03/19/2002 05:09 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev

        To:        platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [platform-swt-dev] Contributing to OSX Port [was: MacOSX port - good progress!]

--On Tuesday, 12 March 12, 2002 19:05:25 +0100 Andre Weinand
<weinand@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Next goals:
> - real Mac context menus
> - Images, Bitmaps
> - GC.setClipping
> - ToolBar, ToolItem
> - getting more of the standard SWT examples running
> - setting up an Open Source CVS site for this port
>
> If someone wants to contribute to these items please let us know!
>
> In this case the most important work item is probably the last one:
> 'setting up an CVS site'...
>
> --andre

I could help put the cvs site on sourceforge.net. I need to learn how
to do this anyway for another project. I checked all existing
eclipse-related sourceforge projects and none of them seems like the
right place to put the OS X port. The only existing place that seemed
remotely appropriate is fink (fink.sourceforge.net), which makes a
whole host of Unix packages available for OS X. Still, I'm not sure
if adding a whole graphical IDE to the distribution is in the spirit
of that project.

I'm curious about other people's thoughts about the best place for a
cvs repository.

Chris DiGiano