Re: [platform-swt-dev] Contributing to OSX Port [was: MacOSX port - good progress!]

If the port ever becomes official I assume it would be incorporated into the
Eclipse tree. In the meantime, if it is ok with Andre, sourceforge would be
fine with me and I suspect most people.

I don't see Eclipse as a "Unix package," so I'd be in favor of a separate
project. But that's just me.

Bob
Object Factory Inc.

I agree that no existing project seems applicable. Eclipse is not really a
Unix package
"Chris DiGiano" <digi@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I could help put the cvs site on sourceforge.net. I need to learn how
> to do this anyway for another project. I checked all existing
> eclipse-related sourceforge projects and none of them seems like the
> right place to put the OS X port. The only existing place that seemed
> remotely appropriate is fink (fink.sourceforge.net), which makes a
> whole host of Unix packages available for OS X. Still, I'm not sure
> if adding a whole graphical IDE to the distribution is in the spirit
> of that project.
>
> I'm curious about other people's thoughts about the best place for a
> cvs repository.
>
> Chris DiGiano

Back to the top