[platform-swt-dev] Contributing to OSX Port [was: MacOSX port - good progress!]

--On Tuesday, 12 March 12, 2002 19:05:25 +0100 Andre Weinand <weinand@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Next goals:
- real Mac context menus
- Images, Bitmaps
- GC.setClipping
- ToolBar, ToolItem
- getting more of the standard SWT examples running
- setting up an Open Source CVS site for this port

If someone wants to contribute to these items please let us know!

In this case the most important work item is probably the last one:
'setting up an CVS site'...

--andre

I could help put the cvs site on sourceforge.net. I need to learn how to do this anyway for another project. I checked all existing eclipse-related sourceforge projects and none of them seems like the right place to put the OS X port. The only existing place that seemed remotely appropriate is fink (fink.sourceforge.net), which makes a whole host of Unix packages available for OS X. Still, I'm not sure if adding a whole graphical IDE to the distribution is in the spirit of that project.

I'm curious about other people's thoughts about the best place for a cvs repository.

Chris DiGiano

Back to the top