Re: [platform-swt-dev] Background color for button

SWT uses the native button for each supported platform and windowing system.  On Windows, setting the background color has no effect on the native button (unlike some other platforms).  If you really want a different color on your buttons on Windows, you'd have to develop a custom button widget that supported this.

David
--
David Whiteman
OTI Raleigh