Re: [platform-swt-dev] How to consume Key Events ---------SWT Team

Prasad,

What you are looking for is called "Verify" in SWT.  A good example that immediately comes to mind, is the "New CVS Connection" dialog that has a "Password" field (the dialog hooks the Verify event to hide the password characters).  Please let us know if you have any difficulty in reusing that piece of Eclipse source.

We are sorry for not answering your question in a timely manner.  The whole team was at a conference last week, hence the delay.  Btw, the best place for this kind of questions is the eclipse.tools newsgroup.  This list is for discussions about the development *of* SWT.

Boris Shingarov

"Prasad Dantuluri" <dantuluriprasad@xxxxxxxxxxx>

02/21/2002 05:49 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev