Re: [platform-swt-dev] How to consume Key Events ---------SWT Team

Prasad,

Look at the SWT.Verify event on the text widget, it should give you the
functionality that you want. If you set the 'doit' field of the event to
false, the character will not be inserted into the text widget.

Hope this helps, an SWT developer can give you more informaiton if you
need it.

james

"Prasad Dantuluri" <dantuluriprasad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
02/21/02 05:49 PM