Re: [platform-swt-dev] Ctrl+C in Text in an Editor

Luiz,
        This mailing list is for SWT *developers*. For "how do I use..." type questions, you should be using the eclipse.tools newsgroup at news.eclipse.org. In particular, I suspect this problem is caused by something the UI is doing, rather than an SWT issue.

McQ.

"Luiz Marcelo A. Paternostro" <lmap@xxxxxxxxxx>

02/22/2002 05:14 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev