[platform-swt-dev] Question about custom component dragging...

Hi,

I am trying to create a custom component which will be used to display a table in a database (just a rectangular box showing the table name and its column names).

I have created a component extending org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Composite and the objective is to drag and drop this component anywhere in the window. I have added Drag and Drop listeners for this component and added the PaintListener in the custom layout class for this component.

When I drag this component around i get component trails(like mouse trails). How can i avoid these trails so that only the component is shown (without the trails) when it is dragged.

I also tried using double buffering. But does not solve the problem.

Thank you,
Suja