Re: [platform-swt-dev] Question about custom component dragging...

Try using update() for the Shell or Display.  This forces outstanding paints to be delivered right away.  Note that it is generally bad for to force paints to be serviced because this negates the automatic merging of damaged regions that is preformed by the OS.  In this case, it is probably exactly what you want, in order get rid of the trails.

Steve

"SUJATHA RAVI" <suju_ravi@xxxxxxxxxxx>

02/19/02 12:31 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev