Re: [platform-swt-dev] natives with project builder.

On Friday, January 18, 2002, at 04:44 PM, Andre Weinand wrote:

Mike,
I like the look of the code in the Eclipse.java class. It certainly has the right "SWT-like" feel.

Hmmm, I think the "SWT philosophy" would be to have no code in the C natives. I'm working on it right now. I'll post it later today or tomorrow.
<snip>

I noticed the C function "createClosure". This looks a lot like what the Callback class (and supporting JNI code) is doing. Is the intent to use Callback eventually?

McQ.

Back to the top