Re: [platform-swt-dev] natives with project builder.

Mike,
I like the look of the code in the Eclipse.java class. It certainly has the right "SWT-like" feel.

Hmmm, I think the "SWT philosophy" would be to have no code in the C natives. I'm working on it right now. I'll post it later today or tomorrow.

So. How do we proceed from here? The biggest hurdle seems to be just getting the remaining structure set up (i.e. everything in its proper packages, etc.).

I have that already, that is I have a version of SWT that compiles under PB and has a stubbed version of the OS class. I'll post that as soon as I get a Shell with some content up and running.

--andre

Back to the top