Re: [platform-swt-dev] natives with project builder.

No, I took the Build and Run option in PB.  When it runs, I get the error
in the console.

All I did was open Andre's project and build it.  I have nothing else from
Eclipse on this Mac yet.

Thanks

                    Mike Wilson
                    <mcq@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>            To:     platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                    Sent by:                       cc:
                    platform-swt-dev-admin@e       Subject:     Re: [platform-swt-dev] natives with project builder.
                    clipse.org

                    01/18/02 04:32 PM
                    Please respond to
                    platform-swt-dev

Did you get a window to open? It doesn't currently do anything except
open a shell which you can click on and then close (from the dock ;-) ).

McQ.