Re: [platform-swt-dev] natives with project builder.

Mark,

I downloaded and compiled this fine.  Should I be able to run it?

Yes, it should run just fine. I'm using 10.1.2 and the latest Developer Release (Dec 2001).
PB version is 1.1.1

 Do I need other code to run it, like some of the Eclipse
classes?

No.

Looking at the code, I thought it was just simulating all of
that?

Yes, it is just a standard WaitNextEvent based application ported to JNI and Java.

I only have a Mac at home.  I remember in the console that it sais "Oops!"

That's OK. My code tried to manipulate the menubar but some resource are missing.

and I think there was a Repaint message.  I think the error code was 11 or
12.

Hmm, I once had a similar problem: in that case the culprit was some MacOS X "init" Xounds or WindowShade. I had to remove it from the startup page of the login pref page.
And I always turn off optimization in PB.

Anyway, the enclosed archived contains a standalone application "Eclipse" in the "build" folder.
It should run under MacOS X. The source is the same as yesterday.

Hope that helps.
--andre