Re: [platform-swt-dev] natives with project builder.

Mike and Andre,

It seems like someone should just setup the project on SourceForge
(assuming you cannot get the PMC to host it on eclipse.org).

I downloaded and compiled this fine.  Should I be able to run it?  I get an
error when I do.  Do I need other code to run it, like some of the Eclipse
classes?  Looking at the code, I thought it was just simulating all of
that?

I only have a Mac at home.  I remember in the console that it sais "Oops!"
and I think there was a Repaint message.  I think the error code was 11 or
12.

Thanks

Mark

Back to the top