RE: [platform-swt-dev] GTK availability...

Unfortunately, no. :-(

The good news is that, the only hold up this point is getting PMC approval. I'm actually not sure why this is taking so long. I'll ping them again.

McQ.

Jeffrey Morgan <Jeffrey.Morgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

11/26/2001 09:57 AM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev